Amplify Vibration. Resonate Positivity. Unite in Harmony
THE 45TH HUCK FINN JUBILEE BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL
(Please read all carefully before contacting us)
We’re Southern California’s premiere Bluegrass festival celebrating our 45th year! This annual Bluegrass Festival has been hosted in Southern CA since 1978. With the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains & lake located at our new venue, Bonelli Bluffs RV Resort and Campground, the festival offers a unique experience for the community and visitors alike.
Vendors have the opportunity to offer their handmade wares, craft objects, and delicious treats to festival-goers.
*Artisan vendors showcase their unique works of art (photos, paintings, sculptures, etc.)
*Craft vendors get to show off their skills with an array of delightful creations (jewelry, clothing, decor, etc.)
*Food vendors will also have the chance to feature their cuisine, giving the festival's attendees an array of delicious treats and snacks to sample.
Our festival is an extremely family-friendly event. In fact, a lot of our loyal fans have been attending the festival since they were children. And now they continue the tradition with their children and so on.
Nationally touring artists perform on our main stage, showcasing traditional bluegrass, “new-grass” and folk music, giving festival-goers a taste of authentic roots music and its evolution over the years. Several local bluegrass bands will also perform as well as host workshops, allowing visitors to learn about the history of the music and how it’s played. Additionally, children will be delighted by our “Camp PLAYful” Kid Zone. An engaging and safe play space for children and their parents that encourages dramatic play, sensory exploration, and social connection with a thoughtfully curated selection of open-ended activities for children ages 2-11.
We invite all *Artisan, *Craft, and *Food vendors to join us at this beloved event and make it an even greater success!
Friday, Oct 6, 2023 (1 PM-10 PM)
Saturday, Oct 7, 2023 (10 AM-11 PM)
Bonelli Bluffs RV & Camping Resort - located in San Dimas, CA
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING US:
Booth space is limited due to the physical layout of the campground. Vendors will be placed in a high-traffic spot near the Show floor area in sections E&F. Spaces will be assigned at the discretion of our onsite Vendor Manager based on a variety of factors including artistic representation and special size requirements.
You’re allowed an additional area directly behind your booth to use as a prep area and/or tent camping. There will be NO overnight camping in your car allowed and strictly enforced per Campground rules. If you require additional space you must note so on your application so we can make the appropriate arrangements if possible and you will be charged accordingly. Booth fees include a 10’x10’ space.
We DO NOT provide electricity so please be prepared to supply your own.
**You are responsible for constructing, furnishing, lighting, powering, maintaining, and removing your own booth materials, leftovers, and trash.**
YOUR BOOTH or FOOD TRUCK MUST HAVE:
- An attractive, professional, maintained appearance.
- A business sign on the front.
- A booth with three sides that has a protective, wind, rain weatherproof roof & tie downs.
- Due to the ever-changing weather, please be prepared with a weather emergency plan for your personal booth & all of your merchandise and equipment.
- Courteous and friendly personnel.
- Equipped with a 5lb fire extinguisher.
- All extension cords and cabling must be properly connected and covered to avoid trip hazards.
- Your own interior & exterior lighting if required.
NOTE: Beer, Wine, Spritzers, Sodas, Water, and all other Beverages are sold onsite by Bonelli’s Market Place under contractual obligation. Therefore, we kindly ask that you NOT sell these items at your booth, truck, or stand, in an effort to not compete with the Festival and Venues agreement.
BOOTH FEE INCLUDES:
- Use of a 10’x10’ space with an additional prep area as described above
- If you require additional space an extra fee will apply. The fee will be based on the requested amount of extra space.
- (2) Weekend festival Vendor passes which include primitive camping behind your booth or wherever you can find a space to set up a small to medium-sized tent.
- Vehicle parking pass- Each booth is allowed to bring in one vehicle to assist in setting up your booth. Once you are set up, you will need to park your car onsite in a parking lot with available parking.
TOTAL= $125 per day for (Fri & Sat) event.
Vending for one day only (FRI or SAT) is allowed * Please note on the application which day you’d prefer
***Additional employee tickets are $20/day/employee
**Children 10 and under are always free at the Huck Finn Jubilee
All vendors must have proof of insurance before entrance to the festival grounds.
- The Huck Finn Jubilee, Inc. or The Huck Finn Jubilee Experience is NOT responsible for any damage to any part of your booth, vehicles or merchandise.
- The appearance of your booth, food truck, or stand is critical to the overall vibe of the festival and the audience’s perception of the event as a whole. We expect a safe and well-maintained area at all times.
- We are proud to be a “FAMILY FRIENDLY” event which means the following items are PROHIBITED to sell;
- Smoking paraphernalia of any kind (glass bowls, water pipes, etc.)
- Items with vulgar or inappropriate language or images on them
- Items that are of political nature or make any sort of political statement. This includes items that display political logos, slogans, or symbols.
**Failure to adhere to this rule will be considered a breach of contract and may result in eviction from The Huck Finn Jubilee Festival.**
To apply to be a vendor and to demonstrate that you have read all these requirements, please contact us with: HUCKYEAH in the subject line to be considered for the festival.
Send an email telling us more about your business to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget to include the correct subject line)