● What’s the Daily lineup schedule?
We’re finalizing our 2019 Schedule of events and will announce the daily time table soon. Sign up to be “Friends with Huck” and be the first to know!
Does each camper need a camping ticket or just each campsite?
Each Campsite requires a camping pass (Tent or RV). Each attendee is required to purchase a festival ticket that will be checked upon entering the park.
● When can campers begin checking into/claiming campsites? When can they lineup to enter the camp grounds/festival?
Thursday 9/26 at 12pm. Music will kick off on the Main Stage on Friday 9/27!
● Can RV campers select their spots or will it be first come first serve?
You can select your camping zone when purchasing your campsite. Once you arrive you will be directed to your zone. From there, the campsites will be first come, first serve. Please note that there are grass and dirt spots available for each zone and we will be filling grass first.
● Are Parking passes needed?
Yes. You can purchase your parking passes on-site. We will have plenty of parking!
● When does Pre-Sale end?
Early bird tickets go on sale in April. Sign up to become “Friends of Huck” and receive all of the latest and greatest festival news.
● Where is my RV zone located within the park?
Map coming soon. Stay tuned!
● Is there On-site parking for single day festival goers? Additional Camper Parking?
Parking passes will be able to be purchased on-site for a small fee. Additional Camping parking will be available for a small fee on-site. NO overnight parking for single-day parking.
● Are there activities for kids?
Come create some art, walk in a costume parade, and get your face painted!
● Will RV campers be able to select their spaces prior to entry?
RV campers will be guided into their respective RV zone (based on your ticket) and we will help coordinate your plot from there.
● Are pets allowed on festival grounds during festival?
No, only service animals.
● Is Re-entry allowed for campers?
Yes, you can come and go as you need throughout the weekend. All we ask is that you leave your tent and your RV in its place once you set up camp.